Breaking

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Direct And Indirect Narration Present Simple Tense

Direct And Indirect Narration Present Simple Tense


Positive Sentences

1. Direct Speech: He said,” I write a letter.”

Indirect Speech: He said that he wrote a letter.

2. Direct Speech:  She said, “He goes to School.”

Indirect Speech: She said that she went to School.

3. Direct Speech: They said,” We love our country.”

Indirect Speech: They said that they loved their country.

4. Direct Speech: He said,” I eat an Apple.”

Indirect Speech: He said that he ate an Apple.

5. Direct Speech: Aslam said to me,”You bring the water from spring.”

Indirect Speech: Aslam said to me that I brought the water from spring.

6. Direct Speech: Students said,” We take breakfast.”

Indirect Speech: Students said that they/students took breakfast.

7. Parent will say to them,” We pluck the flowers.”

Indirect Speech: Parent will them that we pluck the flowers.

8. She says to me, “He win the Match.”

Indirect Speech: She says to me that he win the Match.

9. Direct Speech: He said to us,”You take admission in BS English.”

Indirect Speech: He said to us that we took admission in BS English.

10. Direct Speech: I said to them, “She eats the meal.”

Indirect Speech: I said to them that she ate the meal.

 

 Negative Sentences

1. Direct Speech: She said to me, “He does not listen the Music.”

Indirect Speech: She said to me that she did not listen the Music.

2. Direct Speech: She said to me,”You do not pass the Exam.”

Indirect Speech: She said to me that I did not pass the Exam.

3. Direct Speech: They say to me, “We do not send you gift,”

Indirect Speech: They say to me that they do not send you gift.

4. Direct Speech: She said to me,” I do not glad to be here this Evening,”

Indirect Speech: She said to me that she did not glad to be there that Evening.

5. Direct Speech: He said to me,” I do not go to School.”

Indirect Speech: He said to me that he did not go to School.

6. Direct Speech: Bilal said, “She does not visit a doctor.”

 Indirect Speech: Bilal said that she did not visit a doctor.

7. Direct Speech: They will say to me,”You do not busy here,”

Indirect Speech: They will say that I did not busy there.

8. Direct Speech: He said,” They do not study the book,”

Indirect Speech: He said that they did not study the book.

9. Direct Speech:  She said,” I don not pass the Exam,”

Indirect Speech: She said that she did not pass the Exam.

10. Direct Speech: Teacher said to me,” You do not like flower,”

Indirect Speech: Teacher said to me that I did not like flower.

 

 

Interrogative Sentences

1. Direct Speech: She said to me,” Do you like Music?”

Indirect Speech: She said to me if/wither I liked Music.

2. Direct Speech: He said to me,” Do you take breakfast?”

Indirect Speech: He said to me if I took breakfast.

3. Direct Speech: I said to him,” Does Rashid feel well?”

Indirect Speech: I said to them if Rashid felt well.

4. Direct Speech: Teacher said to him,” Does she participate in the competition?”

Indirect Speech: Teacher said to me if she participated in the competition.

5. Direct Speech: Aslam said to me, “Do I read the book?”

Indirect Speech: Aslam said to me if he read the book.

6. Direct Speech: The father said to son,” Do I ask you to study hard?”

Indirect Speech: The father said to son if he asked him to study hard.

7. Direct Speech: They said to me,” Do we send you gift?”

Indirect Speech: They said to me if they sent you gift.

8. Direct Speech: She says,” Do I read the book?”

Indirect Speech: She says if she read the book.

9. Direct Speech: I will say to him,” Do you learn your lesson?”

Indirect Speech: I will say to him if he learn his lesson.

10. Direct Speech: He said,” Do we pluck the flower?”

Indirect Speech: He said if he plucked the flower.

 


Negative + Interrogative Sentences

1. Direct Speech: She said to me,” Do you not eat the meal?”

Indirect Speech: She said to me if I did not eat the meal.

2. Direct Speech: I said to them, “Does he not listen the Music?”

Indirect Speech: I said to them if he did not listen the Music.

3. Direct Speech: He said to me,” Do you not study the book?”

Indirect Speech: He said to me if I did not study the book.

4. Direct Speech: Bilal said,” Do they not play cricket?”

Indirect Speech: Bilal said if they did not play cricket.

5. Direct Speech: They said to me, “Do I not make a noise?”

Indirect Speech: They said to me if they did not make a noise.

6. Direct Speech:  She said to me, “Does we not recite the holy Qur’an?”

Indirect Speech: She said to me if she did not recite the holy Qur’an.

7. Direct Speech: He says,” Do they not mix the water in milk?”

Indirect Speech: He says to me if they did not mix the water in milk.

8. Direct Speech: I will say, “Does he not search the book?”

Indirect Speech: I will say if he did not search the book.

9. Direct Speech:  They said, “Do we not read the newspaper?”

Indirect Speech:  They said if they did not read the newspaper.

10. Direct Speech: She said to me,” Do you not get 1st position?”

Indirect Speech: She said to me if I did not get 1st position.


~Sana Ullah Wazir






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Top 5 Tips For Glowing Skin

  TOP 5 TIPS For Glowing Skin 1. Drink plenty of water 2. Wear sunscreen every day 3. Exfoliate once a week 4. Moisturize every morning and ...